OK, ... actually I put three together.
Hot glue alone wasn't going to work, as it was rather wobbly, so I began adding some sisal rope around it. Here's what it looked like up close....
Note that I added a couple of sticks from our yard to fill in for the shamrock stem.
The rope didn't bother me. I was aiming for a rustic feel... plus I was planning to add this:
Since my choice in ribbons (though I love the muted green plaid) wasn't a big enough contrast to the grapevines, I also added a few little shamrocks (from felt) and some white burlap (... oh, how I LO-O-OVE burlap).
And to show a few other views....
Originally, I was thinking of adding a little sign to the wreath, but after painting and gluing and setting it next to the wreath, I decided the sign was too big.
So, it'll have to find a new location.
Here it is: